Is this the destination for you?
As a country wildly different to our own, Cambodia has a lot of things it can teach us, starting with their way of seeing the world, and with a rich human and architectural heritage
. One thing is sure, you will have a lot to experience during your time in Cambodia
You should go if
- You want a completely exotic experience, from an exotic culture, to landscapes and climate.
- You are lovers of archeology, temples and old stone
- You love authentic trips
- You want to discover places that have been preserved, like Koh Kong or Mondulkiri
- You want to get away from everyday life
- You want to discover a little-known country
You shouldn't go if
- You don't like madness and noise
- You aren't comfortable with high temperatures
- You are sensitive to poverty
- You don't like mosquitoes!
- You don't like very exotic places