Welcome to the magical island of Cuba, a land full of charm and Caribbean excitement. Ride an Old Timer into Havana and walk the Revolution Square, with a memorial to Che Guevara. Snorkel through the coral and relax on the shores of Trinidad. We're here to tailor your trip, our guides are as available as you like.See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Prepare for your tailored adventure...
• Collect your bags and meet your guide
• Ride to the hotel in a classic American car
• Get a first impression of the city's sites and smells
Let us guide you through the forest and city...
• Private walking and guided Havana city tour
• Stroll the Old Plazas and visit the Malecon
• Visit Revolution Square and Vedado
Drive Havana's streets and explore the districts...
• Rent a car and explore on your own
• Call us to further tailor your trip; we're flexible
• Take to the city and its outskirts
Explore an ecological paradise...
• Rent a car and head west to Las Terrazas
• Coffee in "La Casa de Maria," visit Moka Hotel
• Rest at San Juan River before leaving for Viñales
Learn the trade of generations of Cuban farmers...
• Have the farmers show off the tobacco plantation
• Dig into home made food in La Casa de Maria
• Enjoy a calm walk and learn to roll a cigar
Traverse the largest of Caribbean wetlands...
• Let a guide take you through the Zapata Swamp
• Watch the crocodiles from a bridge
• Appreciate the native wrens and sparrows
Relax along Cuba's sandy shores...
• Find blue coral and beaches at the Bay of Pigs
• Go for a dive near the park, “Cueva de los Peces”
• Enjoy a fresh lobster by the ocean in Cienfuegos
Discover a town frozen in the nineteenth century...
• Explore the delights of this famous colonial city
• Stroll through stony streets and see the locals
• Head down for a dip in Ancon Beach
Explore Cuba's past through a famed museum...
• Leave Trinidad for Torre de Manaca Iznaga
• Visit the resting place of "Che” Guevara
• Return to Havana
Say adios to Cuba...
• Make any last minute souvenir stops
• Take an "Old Timer" back to the airport
• Have a wonderful flight on your next adventure!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person, based on double occupancy|