Imagine yourself on a paradise beach, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, and behind you stands the ancient white walls of Santorini. Just a few days before you landed in Athens, where a private car chauffeured you and your loved one to a hotel where a welcome drink is waiting for you. Now combine the beach, the history and service with delicious Greek food and you have the perfect honeymoon...See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Let your time in paradise begin...
• Upon arrival, you will be met by a representative and transfer to you hotel.
• Check-in and sample a welcome drink to salute the start off this romantic trip!
• Enjoy wonderful Athens together, one of Europe's most historical cities.
• Journey in its 6,000-year history to see renowned monuments and masterpieces!
Overnight in Athens.
A Capital of culture and history
• Start the day with breakfast and a guided city tour!
• The experienced guides will show you all the impressive and historical sport of the city.
• Like the Panathenaic Stadium where the first modern Olympic Games of were held in 1896!
• Continue to the Temple of Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, and the Unknown Soldier's memorial.
• After lunch, take the scenic drive to the Temple of Poseidon, and enjoy some free time.
Transfer to your Hotel, Overnight in Athens.
• Take the Blue Star Ferry to Mykonos after an early breakfast!
• On arrival, a representative will welcome you.
• Mykonos is famous for its beautiful beaches, lively nightlife and gorgeous sunsets.
• Transfer to the hotel and enjoy some leisure time in each others company.
Overnight in Mykonos.
• Enjoy a slow breakfast at your hotel: today is a day just for the two of you!
• Why not visit the the picturesque town and the fantastic beaches?
• Have a gorgeous lunch in the beautiful quarter "Little Venice", right by the sea.
• You can also take the boat to Delos island, where the god Apollo was born...
• Visit the traditional windmills to have the best view of the picturesque port!
Tour to Delos (09:30 – 13:30): Half-day trip, with a professional guide, to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis. The deserted territory of Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean.
Overnight in Mykonos
Memories are best when shared
• Continue your discovery of this magical island after breakfast on your own.
• If you would like, you can join the city tour!
• Uncover this Aegean Pearl with your guide, and visit all the gorgeous gems of the city.
• Continue the tour by bus: see the picturesque chapels, fishermen and the typical Kaiki boats!
• Next stop is Kalafatis beach where there is time to relax before heading back to the town.
Overnight in MykonosCity & Island tour: (16h30 – 20h30 or 09h00 – 13h30)
Discover the gorgeous architecture and nature
• Sleep in and have a long breakfast before taking a late transfer to the port of Mykonos.
• Embark on a 2 h Sea Jets hydrofoil trip to Santorini!
• This gorgeous island is famous for the impressive caldera, volcano and romantic sunset.
• Upon arrival, you will be met by a representative and transfer to your hotel.
• Enjoy an afternoon and evening of leisure time!
Overnight in Santorini.
Another day in paradise
• Enjoy Santorini together after breakfast!
• See the caldera villages of Santorini with their traditional architecture.
• The village of Oia is particularly famous for the romantic sunset!
• Be sure not to miss the incredible with the amazing view of the volcano...
• Discover all this incredible has to offer, why not see the he Minoan Town of Akrotiri?
Overnight in Santorini.
• Share a delicious breakfast together before starting the day.
• Perhaps you would like to join the bus tour to discover even more secrets and hidden gems?
• See the archaeological site of Akrotiri, Perivolos black sandy beach and the village of Pyrgos...
•... why not walk up to the ruins of the Venetian castle and drive to a winery for wine tasting?
Full Day Bus Tour “Akrotiri site - Pyrgos – Winery” (11.30 – 18.00).Overnight in Santorini.
Where will your next adventure take you?
• Enjoy one last morning with a slow breakfast.
• Soak up the last of Santorini together, before transferring to the airport.
• We wish you a safe trip, and all the health & happiness for the future!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 Pax||3 Pax|
|Price per person in 3 Stars hotels in April||$1,040||$930|
|Price per person in 3 Stars hotels in May||$1,170||$1,050|
|Price per person in 3 Stars hotels in June||$1,250||$1,160|
|Price per person in 3 Stars hotels in July||$1,640||$1,440|
|Price per person in 3 Stars hotels in August||$1,640||$1,440|
|Price per person in 3 Stars hotels in September||$1,570||$1,380|
|Price per person in 3 Stars hotels in October||$1,060||$970|
|Price per person in 4 Stars hotels in April||$1,200||$1,110|
|Price per person in 4 Stars hotels in May||$1,560||$1,370|
|Price per person in 4 Stars hotels in June||$1,720||$1,520|
|Price per person in 4 Stars hotels in July||$2,260||$1,940|
|Price per person in 4 Stars hotels in August||$2,260||$1,940|
|Price per person in 4 Stars hotels in September||$1,880||$1,630|
|Price per person in 4 Stars hotels in October||$1,460||$1,280|
|Price per person in 5 Stars hotels in April||$1,170||$1,680|
|Price per person in 5 Stars hotels in May||$1,590||$2,450|
|Price per person in 5 Stars hotels in June||$1,880||$2,910|
|Price per person in 5 Stars hotels in July||$1,960||$3,730|
|Price per person in 5 Stars hotels in August||$1,960||$3,730|
|Price per person in 5 Stars hotels in September||$1,840||$3,210|
|Price per person in 5 Stars hotels in October||$1,670||$2,320|