Our fully customisable, private 9-day self-drive tour has been designed for families travelling with children aged 3 and up. Your tour starts and ends in the capital, Reykjavik, taking you on a journey to see Iceland's most impressive geysers, waterfalls, and landscapes in their full glory during the daylight hours of the country's summer months. Lava tunnels, thermal lagoons, glaciers; prepare for a tailor-made family adventure that's sure to please parents and kids alike.
Kids will love...
• Walking between Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss Waterfalls
• Spotting puffins in the wilderness of the Snæfellsnes Peninsula
• Sampling some local Icelandic ice cream at Efstidalur Farm
Parents will love...
• The perfect balance of family-friendly activities and down time
• The freedom of having a rental car (with booster seats for little ones if required)
• The safety of 24:7 on-the-ground assistance