Our fully customisable, private 5-day self-drive tour has been designed for families travelling with children aged 3 and up. Your tour starts and ends in the capital, Reykjavik, taking you on a journey to see Iceland's Golden Circle and South Coast highlights. Cosy lodges, snow-topped landscapes, the Northern Lights; there's no better way to spend a long winter weekend with your kids.
Kids will love...
• Splashing around in the thermal waters of Reykjavík's Blue Lagoon
• Walking between Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss Waterfalls
• Seeing the spectacular Northern Lights on a Superjeep tour
Parents will love...
• The perfect balance of family-friendly activities and down time
• The freedom of having a rental car (with booster seats for little ones if required)
• The safety of 24:7 on-the-ground assistance