Our fully customisable, private 8-day self-drive tour has been designed for families travelling with older children and teenagers. Your tour starts and ends in the capital, Reykjavik, taking you on a winter journey to see Iceland's Golden Circle, South, and West Coast highlights. Cosy lodges, glacier lagoons, ice caves, thermal springs, the Northern Lights; this tour is guaranteed to please the whole family.
Teens will love...
• Walking between Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss Waterfalls
• Snowmobiling or ice caving on Vatnajokull Glacier
• Seeing the spectacular Northern Lights on a Superjeep tour
Parents will love...
• The perfect balance of family-friendly activities and down time
• The freedom of having a rental car (with booster seats for little ones if required)
• The safety of 24:7 on-the-ground assistance