Our fully customisable, private 12-day self-drive summer tour has been designed for families travelling with older children and teenagers. Your tour starts and ends in the capital, Reykjavik, taking you on a journey around Iceland's famous Ring Road to take in the country's most impressive geysers, glaciers, waterfalls, villages, wildlife, and landscapes in their full glory during the daylight hours of the summer.
Teens will love...
• Walking between Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss Waterfalls
• Kayaking through Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
• Spotting puffins and whales off the Northern Coast
Parents will love...
• The perfect balance of family-friendly activities and down time
• The freedom of having a rental car (with booster seats for little ones if required)
• The safety of 24:7 on-the-ground assistance