5 reasons to travel to India
With its own long-established identity, India has captivated entire generations. From Steve Jobs to the Rolling Stones, many people have been inspired by their Indian journeys... Great satisfaction!
Discover a diametrically different culture
Every landscape is represented
A gastronomical journey
Overcome your preconceptions to understand Indians.
Is this the destination for you?
During your first trip to India, you'll expect to discover colours, smells and spirituality. The reality is superb but sometimes different from a postcard land.
You should go if
- You are interested in temples and history
- You are looking for a diversity of the Himalayan mountainous landscapes, the Rajasthan desert, Kerala beach... India has everything
- You are prepared for a cultural shock
- You are open-minded, ready to discover a radically different culture without judging it
- You like spicy foods, naan breads and vegetarian dishes
- You are stimulated by adventures, you like discovering remote places and coming across unexpected encounters
You shouldn't go if
- You have a phobia of cockroaches, present in all hot and humid climates, you are bound to come across them in India
- You don't like crowds: 1.2 billion inhabitants in the country, you will never be alone!
- You don't like spicy food, because even when you order "non spicy" food in an Indian restaurant, your dish will be spicier than any other Indian dish served in Europe
- You are sensitive to pollution, smells and noises