This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your holiday begins...
• Private transfer from Dublin Airport to your
hotel in the city centre
• Visit Trinity College, Dublin Castle, The Guinness
Storehouse, and more
A taste of Irish whiskey...
• Head over to the Irish Whiskey Museum for a tour that unveils the intriguing history of Irish whiskey
Guinness at your own pace...
• Your last day in Dublin offers must-see sites like
Temple Bar and Kilmainham Gaol
• Discover famous pubs and bars in the city before retiring at the hotel on your final night in Dublin
The historic midlands...
• Travel through the midlands and visit the interesting Athlone Castle and ancient Clonmacnoise
• Visit one of Doolin’s famous pubs and listen to some beautiful traditional Irish music
• Marvel at the mystical wonders of County Clare
• Stop at the Cliffs of Moher, Poulnabrone Dolmen, Caherconnell Stone Fort and The Burren
Magnificent historic tour...
• Travel from Doolin to Kilkenny, stopping at the
Rock of Cashel, Cahir and Bunratty Castle
• Spend the evening exploring Kilkenny also known as Marble City
• Marble City is one of Ireland’s oldest towns that’s bubbling with pubs and restaurant options
Your final day...
• Venture beyond Kilkenny County into County
Wicklow and stop at Glendalough
• Land at the Avoca Village for a little lunch and
• Travel to your accommodation in county Wicklow
We've loved having you...
• Return to Dublin airport at least two hours prior
to your scheduled flight
• After check-in, browse the array of stores, bars,
cafes and shops at “The Loop”
• Thank you for coming, we hope to see you again
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person in Peak Season (July / August)||$940|
|For other periods and group sizes, please enquire|