An often overlooked city and region of Italy; Turin and Piedmont boast incredible experiences, from truffle hunting and uncrowded walks to world-class wineries and hilltop spas. Get a taste of local history while sampling some of the finest produce, wine and cheese the region has to offer. This week-long trip idea has been imagined by our Local Agency, a local of Turin, who is excited to show you his hometown and surroundings!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
City of fine arts, industries and café...
• Your escape begins in elegant Turin
• Transfer from the airport to your centrally located hotel
• Meet a local guide for a private walking tour of the wonders of the city
Private tour of one of the following...
• Cinema Museum, one of the most important in Europe
• World famous Egyptian museum, holding the second richest Egyptian collection in the world
• Perhaps the sumptuous Royal Palace is more your style?
• Guided tour of the Breath-taking Venaria Reale complex
• Drive through the rolling hills of Langhe, a UNESCO World Heritage region
• Spend the rest of the day relaxing at an exclusive agriturismo, a family-run, former country house converted into a top-quality guesthouse
• Enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast made with local produce each morning you spend at this accommodation
• Meet a local trifualu (truffle hunter) who will lead you on a hunt for the famous delicacy
• Indulge in a local produce and truffle tasting
• Spend the rest of the afternoon at your leisure
A day of indulgence ahead...
• Discover two precious Piedmont gems: Barolo wine and cheese
• Our hand picked local wine producer will open up the cellar and guide you through a tasting of the sensational red nectar
• After a break for lunch and perhaps a nap, you’ll visit a local farm for a top notch cheese sampling
• Enjoy a day of relaxation at a premium hilltop spa overlooking rolling hills and vineyards
• Amenities include: a swimming pool, hot tub, cold tub, sauna, Turkish bath, and a variety of places to let yourself melt a little
Say goodbye to the hills of Piedmont!
• Your escape finishes today
• Transfer to Turin Airport for departure
• Trust us, all your friends are jealous
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||$2,170|