From the open plains of the Masa Mara National Reserve, to the shimmery pink waters of Lake Nauru and the swamps of Amboseli, this safari combines three of the most picturesque regions of Kenya. This 8-day tour provides the perfect opportunity to spot the Big 5 and to capture some diverse scenery.See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Feel swept onto the set of Out of Africa…
• Arrive at Nairobi International Airport.
• Stop off at an elephant orphanage and meet the charges!
• Visit the Karen Blixen Coffee Garden and a giraffe sanctuary.
The most famous park of them all…
• Travel to Kenya’s gorgeous highlands.
• Pass Longonot satellite and a road built by POWs.
• Arrive in Masai Mara Park and take a game drive.
Time to meet the locals…
• Wake early for breakfast and a game drive.
• Visit a local Masai village and learn their traditions.
•Take an afternoon game drive, returning at sunset.
Look out for endangered Rothschild Giraffe…
• Head across acres of wheat - the ‘breadbasket’ of Kenya.
• Cross the floor of the Rift Valley and up Mai-Mahiu.
• Take a game drive through Lake Nakuru Park.
Leave the Rift Valley behind…
• Jump on a boat ride over Lake Naivasha.
• Stop off for lunch in Nairobi.
• Continue south to Amboseli Park.
The delights of the Kenyan south…
• Enjoy a full-day game drive with a picnic lunch.
• Return to your lodge and relax by the pool.
• Feast on a delicious dinner at your lodge.
Catch your last views of Kilimanjaro…
• Depart Amboseli and head across the Athi Plains.
• Arrive in Nairobi and transfer to the airport.
• Fly home and come back soon!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|02 Persons||04 Persons||06 Persons||Single Supplement|
|Price per person in Minibus (from Jan 3 to Mar 31 2017)||$2,070||$1,670||$1,530||$320|
|Price per person in 4WD vehicle (from Jan 3 to Mar 31 2017)||$2,340||$1,800||$1,620||$320|
|Price per person in Minibus (from Apr 1 to Jun 30 2017)||$2,030||$1,620||$1,490||$90|
|Price per person in 4WD vehicle (from Apr 1 to Jun 30 2017)||$2,300||$1,760||$1,580||$90|
|Price per person in Minibus (from Jul 1 to Oct 31 2017)||$2,080||$1,670||$1,530||$320|
|Price per person in 4WD vehicle (from Jul 1 to Oct 31 2017)||$2,340||$1,810||$1,620||$320|
|Price per person in Minibus (from Nov 1 to Dec 15 2017)||$2,030||$1,620||$1,490||$90|
|Price per person in 4WD vehicle (from Nov 1 to Dec 15 2017)||$2,300||$1,760||$1,580||$90|