This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your adventure begins...
• Arrival at Ålesund airport, time to pick up your
• Head towards town - picturesque fishing village
with art nouveau centre
• Take an evening stroll along the harbour
Entering the fjords...
• A two hour drive, then two ferries takes you through Hjørundfjord
• From here travel to the tiny village of Urke
• Discover the historic Union hotel before continuing to Norangs valley
Back to nature...
• Meet your guide at early light for basic instruction
• Enjoy the majestic fjords, silently gliding across
the waters in a kayak
• Head to an abandoned waterfront farm for camp
- fish for your dinner
Watch for whales...
• Breakfast by the campfire before heading out for
• Paddle into the Geirangerfjord, then hike up to
view the fjord from above
• Kayak to the ferry for drive back to car, and on to
your next stop.
• Spend the first of your three nights hiking in the
• Discover the connections of glaciers leading to the
• Or relax, rent a bike, or climb the Via Ferrata in
To the ocean...
• From the base of the fjords you can visit the coast
along Panorama Road
• Visit the fishing village of Kalvåg on one of the
• Take advantage of lovely days to discover Grotle
with its white sandy beach
Spot a reindeer...
• Weave between glaciers and mountains in the
Strynefjellet mountain pass
• Stop off in Jotunheimen National Park to stretch
• Continue up the Bøver Valley to a hotel at the foot
of Norway’s highest mountain
Back to the past...
• Discover old artefacts as you tour areas where ice
has receded to records of 6,000 years ago
• Discover old hunting posts and ancient hunting
gear from days past
• View breath-taking panoramic sights at 360
Exploring the mountains...
• Take on the extensive six level high rope trail, or
explore on horseback
• Embark on 4 hour journey to Aurlands Valley,
over Sognefjellet mountain pass
• Descend into the world’s longest fjord and cross it
So much to discover...
• Get active and stretch your legs trekking down the
• Rent a bike as your means of travel to Flåm
• Return to your hotel for comfort and relaxation
with all it has to offer
On the way to Bergen...
• During your 3.5 hr trip from Aurlands Valley to
Bergen, stop in at Flåm
• Take a speedboat safari to one of the local
• Discover the charming little city of Bergen with its
historic wooden houses
Time to say goodbye...
• Stroll along Bergen’s fish markets in the morning
• Pack up and head to the airport for your flight
• Thank you for visiting Norway, we hope to see you
again - Ha det!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Family of 4|
|Price per Person||$1,460|