This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Our personnel will welcome and transfer you to
• Spend a free evening in the stunning capital of
• Stroll through the city and have candlelit dinner in
one of the restaurants
Meet the locals...
• Early flight to Juliaca - then transfer to Lake Titicaca
• Reach the peninsula of Capachica and the small
village of Llachón
• You'll be invited to spend the night in a lovely local
• Early departure for Cusco, across the Colla
plateau, stopping in Pukara
• Traverse the La Raya pass (4360m), marking the
beginning of Cusco region
• Visit the spectacular Inca sanctuary built by the
More archaeological sites...
• Start your tour visiting the Inca site of
Tambomachay in Cusco
• Then walk on to Puca Pucara, Kenko and
Saqsayhuaman - stunning ruins
• Visit the Cathedral on the Plaza de Armas, then
Santo Domingo monastery.
Mystery, markets and meals...
• Wonder upon the Sacred Valley - a necropolis of
10,000 buried people
• Shop from the local artisanal market in Pisaq for
• Meet your hosts and experience a lovely clean
homestay with a local family
Another lovely homestay...
• Early morning start to reach Chinchero, and on to
• Clear unobstructed views of the Sacred Valley,
and beautiful mountains
• Descend to Cuper Alto, where shepherds live,
meet your lovely host family
• Ride to Moray - a former Inca agricultural
laboratory for plant survival
• Continue to the saline of Maras, dating to the
Incas, still used today
• Transfer to Ollantaytambo, then Aguas Calientes,
at the foot of Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu, we've arrived...
• Discover this famous archaeological complex,
covered in morning mist
• Roam the alleys of the citadel - it's quarters,
squares, paths and observatories
• After an astounding day in Machu Picchu return
to Ollantaytambo, then Cusco
A little team-work...
• After breakky head out for a day of rafting on the
• Learn safety instructions at the Cusipata River
• Adrenalin pumping 2 1/2 hr adventure - base
camp - sauna or hot shower
Bye bye honeymooners...
• We hope your honeymoon has been perfect
• Transfer to the airport in Cusco for flight to Lima
• Take connecting flight to Europe - adiós
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person, based on double occupancy|