This two-week tour is perfect for those wishing to indulge, and discover a vibrant, pulsing country! Explore the Central Visayas, the central part of the archipelago. Swim amid corals and reefs, and snorkel with turtles. Be enchanted by Siquijor Island, where you can relax and enjoy the amazing Pacific Ocean beaches! Welcome to our incredible country!
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Philippines, here we come...
• Arrival at Manila International Airport (NAIA).
• Private transfer to your charming hotel.
• Begin your journey with a shopping spree.
Travel to Siquijor...
• After breakfast, your flight will take you to Siquijor.
• Discover your resort in the middle of the jungle.
• Snorkelling, kayaking, shopping or eating.
Take time to discover...
• Complimentary breakfast before your excursion.
• Rent a motorcycle and visit the island attractions
• Explore inland, Balete trees and historical sites
• Discover the beautiful Cambugahay Falls
• Enjoy a relaxing massage or sunbathe by the pool
• Romantic evenings with a few drinks
Beautiful sights to see...
• The island has a historical watchtower
• Meet the locals at the nearby fishing village
• Jump off a boulder at Kagusuan Beach
Fast craft takes you there...
• After breakfast transfer back to Dumaguete
• Unwind in your hotel and enjoy its amenities
• Crystal clear waters beckon, or just relax
Nature lovers' delight...
• Travel by car to Balanan Lake for some kayaking
• Trek around the lake to the pristine waterfalls
• Swim in the pools surrounded by the forest
Spot the tarsiers...
• Your guide will escort you to the Chocolate Hills
• Experience Filipino dancers and traditional songs
• Cruise in the heart of the jungle on Loboc river
Yummy grilled seafood...
• Take a bangka (native boat) to Pamilacan Island
• Snorkelling and a high chance of viewing dolphins
• Your boatman will grill fresh seafood and meat
Last day in paradise...
• Take walks inland to view magnificent nature
• Spend your last day sun bathing and reading
• An opportunity to take stock of your adventures
Back to civilisation...
• Transfer back to Bohol Airport
• Spend your last day close to shopping centres
• Walk around Ayala Centre for shopping
We've loved having you...
• Enjoy your breakfast, and transfer to the Airport
• Make the most of the duty-free shopping
• We hope to see you again...mabuhay!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||$2,910|