This is an exciting discovery trip- for the whole family! Gather your loved once, and head to the Philippines for 14 days of adventure and fun. On this tour, you will snorkel with the amazing marine life, go island-hoping, try canyooneering, see dolphins in their natural habitat and if you are lucky: swim with the amazing Sea turtles! Ready for some family fun out of the ordinary?See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
And to Manila!
• A transfer brings you to your hotel on arrival.
• Take some time to check-in and relax, the adventure starts tomorrow!
Start the day with an adventure tour!
• Transfer to Badian for some canyoneering: a popular type of outdoor trek!
•Travel by foot, jumping, swimming and climbing down creeks and streams within a canyon!
• Trek alongside your local guide from Kanlaob River to Kawasan Falls.
• Experience the charming old Cebu and the famous Magellan's Cross!
• Continue to Fort San Pedro, the nucleus of the first Spanish settlement.
• The tour continues through to historical buildings and sites, like the beautiful St. Nino Church.
Did you know there are about 100 species of fish living here?
• Join the tour to Apo Island, rated on the top 10 list for best diving spots in the world!
• You will see multiple species of fish and marine life: a true underwater animal kingdom!
• Spectacular diving on deep sea level, or snorkeling at the beautiful reef right by shore.
• If you are lucky, you will be able to swim with Sea Turtles!
Amazing nature and waterfalls
• Today, there will be a scenic tour around the beautiful island Siquijor.
• The tour lasts about 5 - 6h, and is packed with amazing scenery!
• You will visit old churches, a museum and waterfalls!
Enjoy some free time with the family
• Today is all about what you want to do!
• Why not get a massage, go kayaking, and watch the incredible sunset?
Let’s kick of the exploring...
• Get an early start to see some dolphins in their natural habitat!
• Continue to Balicasag Island for some incredible snorkeling on a private guided tour.
• Enjoy the experience: the marine life is in world-class!
A day, just for you and your family, in paradise
• Spend this day relaxing at the resort, why not have a beach day?
• There are a lot of activities for children available here!
The hills are alive...
• On this tour, you will see historical and cultural landmarks, like the Baclayon Church.
• Continue to spectacular sites like beautiful Chocolate Hills and the Man Made forest!
• Relax on a Loboc River Cruise, and encounter the world's smallest primate: the Tarsiers!
Thank you for visiting!
• A transfer brings you to the airport from your hotel.
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay, and wish you a safe flight!