This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
A taste of history...
• Liaise with your tour guide and chauffeur before
transferring and check into to your hotel
• Visit Uzbekistan's capital city Tashkent, starting off
with the Hasan Imam complex
• Explore the Shashi Mausoleum - the tomb of
• Transfer to the airport for flight to Urgench: a
gateway to the city of Khiva
• Transfer and check-in to the hotel before
discovering the inner city, Ichan-Kala
• Learn of poet Mohammed Rakhim Khan, known under the pseudonym Ferouz
Red sand forever...
• Early morning drive towards Khiva through the
red sands of Kyzyl-Kum Desert
• Cross the Arride Steppe with its Astrakhan sheep
• Picnic on the way of the chayhana before
continuation to Khiva in the afternoon
Discover days past...
• Today in Bukhara, visit the Po-i-Kalyan which
includes the madrasa Mir-i-Arab
• Explore the mosque and the Kalon Minaret of the
• Finally, go on excursions to the Tok-i-Zargaron
domes and the Magok-i-Attari Mosque
Former Jewish area...
• Enjoy a day trip to Liabi-Hauz, the Madrasa
Kukeldash, and more
• Take a stroll in a formerly Jewish quarter and visit
• Explore the Bolo-Hauz Mosque and the Ark
Citadel, previously home to Bukhara Emirs
A day to remember...
• Drive to Mitan, winner of the World Responsible
Tourism Travel Award
• You will be invited as a guest by an Uzbek family
• Enjoy lunch at the local house (plov). before
driving to Samarkand
Magical Asian experience...
• Travel early to Samarkand, where the mausoleum
Guri-i-Amir is first on your list
• Discover Samarkand's Pearl of the Orient,
housing the famous Registan square
• Onto the Architects and Artisans Khorossan,
situated near the vibrant city of Bazaar
• Spend half your day the Necropolis of Shak-i-
Zinda, known for its architecture
• Depart for the Ulugbek Observatory and view the
huge sextant of Ulugbek
• Finally, enjoy a view of the Afrasiab
Museum, located right behind Afrasiab Hill
Rome of the Orient...
• Journey to Shakhrisabz and visit Ak-Saray Palace
• Tour the Bazaar of Shakhrisabz, Khazrat -Imam
mosque and Dome Seidel mausoleum
• Return to Samarkand for transfer to Tashkent on
the Afrasiab fast speed train
Farewell, and thank you...
• Enjoy a lovely breakfast at your hotel
• Transfer to the airport according to your flight
• Take advantage of duty-free shopping for
souveniers before your flight
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|02 Pax||04 Pax||06 Pax||Single Supplement|
|Price per person 4* hotels||$1,380||$1,170||$1,040||$510|
|Price per person 3* hotels||$1,230||$1,020||$890||$410|