This is the perfect journey for travelers who wants to discover the heritage of Vietnam and Cambodia. You will visit two of the main sites of the region, protected by UNESCO, enjoy a cruise on Halong Bay, dine in a cave and kayak among incredible rock pillars. Angkor Wat reveals its secrets at sunrise, and an expert guide will show you the marvels of the Khmer Temples. In between these breathtaking experiences, you will have some time to discover the celebrated Hoi An. Local experiences, Villages and Markets are also on the menu. This tour will give you a complete overview of these countries!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Time to start exploring!
• Upon arrival at the Noi Bai airport, a transfer will bring you to your hotel downtown.
• Enjoy some free time after check-in
• Maybe stroll around the Old Quarter?
• Join the tour to see Hanoi, and visit the incredible Ho Chi Minh Complex among other!
• After lunch, explore the enthralling Museum of Ethnology.
• Enjoy an hour-long bike ride in the afternoon through the Old Quarter.
• End the day with a welcome dinner at a restored colonial building.
• In the morning, you will be picked up for a scenic drive to Halong Bay.
• Stop at Yen Duc Village for a traditional water puppet performance, before a tasty lunch.
• When arriving in Halong Bay, meet the crew on board the traditional wooden junk, and enjoy the trip to the secluded islands.
• Swim or Kayak before having a drink on deck in the gorgeous sunset.
• Enjoy a freshly prepared seafood dinner under the stars.
The adventure continues...
• Cruise along to Cong Dam and discover Bai Tu Long Bay
• Kayak through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam and swim in the crystal water.
• After lunch, cruise to Hon Co Island to discover its stunning scenery!
• Explore the well-hidden cave and return to the boat for dinner.
Enjoy an early morning swim followed by breakfast
• Visit a fishing village by a rustic rowing-boat, and meet the local people!
• Pass through the floating school and pearl farms.
• Cruise back to the main harbor where your private car will take you straight to Noi Bai airport.
• Fly to Danang in the late afternoon, where a transfer will bring you to your hotel upon arrival.
Explore the local culture!
• Your guide will meet you at your hotel in the morning for a walking tour through the old town.
• See numerous of beautiful sights, like the the 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge!
• Visit the colorful, local market and see the interesting architecture of the city!
•Have lunch at a local restaurant and enjoy your free time: perhaps time for some shopping?
• Enjoy some free time in the morning to exactly what you want!
• Maybe attend a cooking class at a riverside restaurant, or a 4 hour photography class?
• Alternatively, hop on a boat to Cu Lao Cham Island for a fun and relaxing day to explore exoticcoral reefs and marine life.
• Transfer to Danang airport for an afternoon flight to Siem Reap, where a driver will bring you to the hotel upon arrival!
And breakfast in the wild!
• Depart in the morning to catch the sunrise outside Angkor Wat.
• Explore the corridors, chambers and history of this temple with your expert local guide!
• Have breakfast outside, then drive through Angkor Thom to see the Bayon temple and the Baphuon temple.
• Visit Ta Prohm and sister-site of Preah Khan in the afternoon.
• End the day with a final sunset before returning to the hotel.
Head to Siem Reap River for a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
• Visit the Kompong Phluk village and paddle through the flooded forest on a canoe.
• Return to the city for lunch and spend the afternoon as you wish.
• Optional: visit the Angkor Silk farm to see the processes from the cultivation of mulberry bushes the production of silk fabrics!
• The Farm features a showroom where you can buy high-quality silk products made locally.
• After breakfast, enjoy your day until your transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay, and wish you a safe trip home!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|For 2||For 4||Single supplement|
|Price per person in 4 stars hotel, High Season||$1,810||$1,610||$640|
|Price per person in 4 stars hotel, Low Season||$1,720||$1,530||$600|